Elevator Small Talk

Today I found out about this AMAZING twitter account, someone from Conde Nast has conjured up a twitter account where they tweet actual conversations that are being had inside the Conde Nast elevators. 

I went to the twitter account just to check it out and see what my future coworkers are talking about. After only reading some of the tweets I HAD TO FOLLOW IT! Some of those tweets are HILARIOUS!

Here are some of my favorites so far (they are each different conversations, girl # 1 is not the same girl in every conversation. My sister got lost reading it so just wanted to clarify):

[Girl holding brownie abashedly in elevator] Male coworker: I'm not judging you

Girl: Omigod I love your dress so much I wish there was a ‘like’ button I could press.

Girl #1: She's making me run a million errands this afternoon. Girl #2: Oooh, will you bring me an iced coffee on your way back?

Girl #1: Ewwww it smells like McDonald's in here.

Girl #1: ... so I'm getting a Keratin treatment. Girl #2: oooh Girl #1: I'm not worried. I shouldn't be, right?
___________________________________________________________________________

AMAZING/FUNNY right? These though have nothing on the next two they are BEYOND!
 
[silence] [silence] [silence] [silence] [silence] [silence] [silence] [silence] Summer Intern: "Was that...?" Intern #2: "Yeah" #annawintour

Girl #1: I love that necklace, I saw it at Banana last week and almost bought it too. Girl #2: [flips hair] This is Gucci.

BEYOND! I am so glad that this is what my future holds! ahhhh Conde Nast <3

 Click HERE to go to the account

2 comments:

  1. I heard the account is being shut down :/
    xx Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!? ughhh THAT SUCKS! Please keep me posted if you hear anything else!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate