Move Over Bitch!



I was browsing through one of my favorite blogs which would be Bryan Boy's blog, and I watched this video I immediately thought of this title! Then of course I asked my dear sister if it was to inappropriate, at which she laughed and said “I was thinking more the next correspondent, but this is more you" so I went with it. This is such a GIANT opportunity for anyone, and especially anyone who is as obsessed with fashion as I or many other 16 year olds over the world are. Basically Nokia and Elle teamed up in order for anyone to be able to go to NYFW in September! All you have to do is upload a picture and have a blog or tumblr or anything where you can upload all your adventures at NYFW. I think everyone should give it a try and upload a picture who knows you might be the lucky winner!

P.S.I checked and you actually have to be 18 or older to be able to participate so THAT SUCKS! But its still a giant opportunity

P.P.S For more information and to upload your picture click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate