Needed It


Today was sunny yet cold, and ughhh I didnt want to do anything AT ALL! So I went on my blog, and I actually instantly felt better I browsed through The Band of Outsider's Spring Menswear collection and I have to say I loved some things and then started browsing through the other various fashion websites I go through, and I had no idea what to write about. So I decided to do an "inspirational" post to lift up my wierdly dying spirtis and anybody elses. SOOOOOOO I HOPE IT WORKS :)

P.S. Pictures from The Fashionisto, Tumblr, STREETFSN, Fashion Gone Rogue, and Chicmuse

1 comment:

  1. Love the inspiration montage. They can be so good when your in a bit of limbo,, and indirectly you can create something new and inspiring. Totally coveting Olivia Palmero's dress too by the way!

    Xxxxx Mazzi

    www.MazziMadeMe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate