Colorlicious!

I am currently obsessed with this! I don’t know if it’s a trend, but I love it, and since it’s my blog we will just say it is. Shoes whose sole is another color than the shoe. 

I looked up the word sole, and it said its just the bottom of the shoe, but I mean like ughhhh I have no idea how to explain it look at the pictures and see if you understand.

I actually don’t really love the effect on the first picture; it was more of an example so that you guys understood what I was talking about. The second and third pictures are more my style, and I love them! Something else that I see trending lately in mens shoes is that the sole or whatever is getting thicker too! Maybe so when its a different color you can actually tell! YaY for connecting the dots!

What do you say? Love it? Or Hate it?

1 comment:

  1. I like this a lot too. I would wear the white shoes in the 2nd and 3rd pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate