Move Over Chanel Here Comes Elie Saab

I WAS EXPECTING PERFECTION FROM ELIE SAAB FOR HIS COUTURE SHOW, AND THAT IS JUST WHAT I GOT!

Elie Saab
DONT YOU LOVE/NEED IT! The collection was AMAZING! I loved the colors and the fabrics and how delicate everything looked. While the full length dresses were my nice and fabulous trophy wife the short dresses were my hot and feisty lovers! 

Side Bar: talking about short dresses, would those be qualified as cocktail dresses or what? I seriously Googled "cocktail dress definition" and I clicked on this really random never before heard of site. It said that cocktail dresses could be long or short basically it didn’t help AT ALL! I just decided to go ahead and call them “the short dresses and the long dresses”, but correct me if I am wrong, please! I rather make a complete fool out of myself on here, and not out in the real world when I am talking like I know everything about fashion, and then since my friend karma has such a knack at being a complete bitch I would call something that isn’t a cocktail dress a cocktail dress and people would be like .... Ummm yeah I have to go feed my cat, (sex and the city quote) or something awkward like that.

Going back to the main point of the post, Elie Saab's Fall/Winter 2011 Couture Collection was BREATH TAKING! SO LOVE IT!

P.S. Pictures from Style.com 

1 comment:

  1. I cannot even begin to describe how amazing this collection is! So beautiful!
    xx Allie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate