Alexander McQueen Bags 2011 !!!




This new Alexander McQueen clutch and hand bag collection is to die for !!! The collection goes perfectly with the outfits that Sarah Burton sent down the run way back in October everything looks very woodsy and natural !!! They all look great I love the first clutch though I love the design I would not change anything on it ... it is perfection ... as always I am very pleased with Alexander McQueen !!!
  
Traducción: Esta nueva colección de Alexander McQueen de bolsos y carteras es para morirse !!! La colección va perfectamente con los trajes que Sarah Burton hizo descender por la pasarela en Octubre todo se ve muy natural !!! Todos se ven muy bien pero me encanta la primera cartera no le cambiaría nada a esa cartera ...  es la perfección total  ... como siempre, estoy muy contento con Alexander McQueen !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate