Pre Fall Lovers







Carolina Herrera














Oscar De La Renta
















Jason Wu

These are my three favorite collections from Pre-Fall 2011 .... Just to be on the same page the first section of pics are Carolina Herrera .... The second section of pics are Oscar De La Renta ... And the third section is Jason Wu ... It can get confusing ... but now that we are donw with that .... These collections are the ones I really fell in love with by just looking at the first picture I think they are all different but still fabulous ...The Carolina Herrera collection is very office worthy ... I see a woman on the go and that is at the office yet wants to look GREAT !!! And she will with any of the outfits from the Carolina Herrera collection ... Now on to Oscar De La Renta .... I love this collection because it looks so preppy and just luxurious .... I think he wanted every woman to feel like a princess when they slipped into one of his outfits ... he had outfits that were for an everyday basis ... but then he had those sort of princess gowns that I just gawked at !!! very good collection as always from Oscar .... I have always liked his collections because when all over the world there is chaos he takes us away into a world of lavish handwork and luxury ... and you just forget about everything for a few moments ...That is why I love Oscar De La Renta so much !!! Jason Wu is the type of designer that I either hate their whole collection or adore it ... and this is a definite ADORE !!!! I love the pants ... I had been so used to skinny pants ..... but these are a breath of fresh air that I love .... I loved all his dresses and skirts ...I just loved everything !!!! This is my favorite of the favorites till now ..... I know this is a long post ... but I just had to get that out of my system :) thanks for taking the time and reading this long post

Traducción: Estas son mis tres colecciones favoritas de Pre-Fall 2011 .... Sólo para estar en la misma página la primera sección de fotos son de Carolina Herrera .... La segunda sección de fotos son de Oscar De La Renta ... Y la tercera sección son de Jason Wu ... Puede ser confuso ... pero ahora que ya tenemos eso claro .... Estas colecciones son de las que realmente me enamore con sólo mirar la primera foto creo que son todas diferentes, pero aún  así fabulosas ... La colección de Carolina Herrera es muy digna de la oficina ... Veo a una mujer sobre la marcha y que está en la oficina pero todavía se quiere ver BIEN !!! Y lo hará con uno de los trajes de la colección de Carolina Herrera ... Ahora sobre la colección de Oscar De La Renta .... Me encanta esta colección, ya que se ve tan de buen gusto y lujoso .... Creo que el quería que cada mujer se sintiera como una princesa cuando se ponga uno de sus trajes ... había ropa que era para el día a día ... pero también tenía esa clase de vestidos de princesa que me dejaba boquiabierto !!! muy buena colección de Oscar como siempre .... Siempre me han gustado sus colecciones porque cuando todo el mundo esta en caos el nos lleva a un mundo de lujo y buen gusto ... y hace que te olvides de todo por un rato ... Por eso me encanta Oscar de la Renta tanto !!! Jason Wu es el tipo de diseñador que o odio la colección total o la adoro ... y este es una colección que ADORE definitivamente !!!! Me encantan los pantalones ... Yo había estado tan acostumbrado a los pantalones entubados ..... pero estos son un soplo de aire fresco que me encanta .... Ame todos sus vestidos y faldas ... simplemente todo !!!! Este es mi favorito de los favoritos hasta ahora ..... Sé que esto es un post largo ... pero sólo tenía que sacar eso de mi sistema :) Gracias por tomar el tiempo y leer este post tan largo

P.S. All pics from Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate