Pre-Fall is Back !!!




These are some of the images that will be on my post tommorow I just wanted to give you guys a little preview :) ..... The post is about my favorite collections from Pre-Fall 2011 I just have three favorites right now ... but I will probably cheat on them and have more favorites xD ... can you guess which threedesigners are my favorites from Pre-Fall 2011 ???

Traducción: Estas son algunas de las imágenes que estarán en mi post de mañana sólo quería darles una pequeña vista previa :) ..... El post es acerca de mis colecciones favoritas de Pre-Fall del 2011 sólo tengo tres favoritos en este momento ... pero probablemente les voy a poner los cachos a ellos y tener más favoritos xD ... ¿Puedes adivinar cuales tres diseñadores son mis favoritos de Pre-Fall 2011 ???


P.S. All pics from Vogue 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate