Black Swan !!!!



I HAVE TO GO WATCH THIS MOVIE !!! It looks super interesting !!! Plus Rodarte made forty tutus for the movie ... and they look great !!! I really cant wait to go watch this !!!!

Traducción: TENGO QUE IR A VER ESTA PELICULA !!! Se ve súper interesante !!! Además Rodarte hizo cuarenta tutús para la película ... y todos los tutus se ven muy bien !!! Realmente no puedo esperar para ir a ver esto !!!!


 
 


I am also marveled by these posters for the movie .. they are so great !!! But my favorite one has to be the first one ... I mean I love the plum lips .. the super white face ..... the make up around the eyes ... the color of the eyes... that crown .. everything just looks so perfect and put together .. yet dark and sort of evil at the same time .. I LOVE IT !!!!

Traducción: También estoy maravillado por las pancartas de la película .... Todas son tan buenas !!! Pero mi favorita tiene que ser la primera ... Ósea me gusta todo ... Esos labios oscuros ... la cara súper blanca ... el maquillaje alrededor de los ojos ..... El color de los ojos ..... Esa corona .. Todo se ve tan perfecto ... pero al mismo tiempo oscuro y medio maléfico .... ME ECANTA !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate