I Really do Love Red Lipstick






I was on my daily internet/fashion crack just going through fashion blogs ... and Facebook .. and what I do like everyday (not kidding .... sad I know xD) when I went to Stop Stealing My Look .... and they had written a post about how they liked red lipstick .. and that's when I noticed OMG I totally LOVE how red lipstick looks too I just think it looks great with whatever you wear it with and it just makes you look classy and sophisticated !! So I dedicate this post to the beautifulness of red lipstick .... if you don't have red lipstick ... you should read this post then get up frantically screaming and waving your hands in the air and go and buy some !!! Not kidding ..... I put some pictures up that I think explain just how well you can look with red lipstick ..... I hope you have a new found love for red lipstick after this post :)


Traducción: Yo estaba haciendo lo que hago a diario .... Mi única droga el Internet/Moda y pues también a través de blogs de moda ... y Facebook .. Eso es lo que hago como todos los días (no es una broma .... triste lo sé xD) cuando me dio por ir a Stop Stealing My Look .... y ellos habían escrito un post acerca de cómo les gustaba mucho el labial rojo .. y fue entonces cuando me di cuenta que OMG a mi también me encanta como se ve el labial rojo creo que se ve muy bien con lo que sea que te lo pongas y también te hace ver elegante y sofisticada !!! Así que dedico este post a la belleza que es el  labial de color rojo .... si no tienes labial rojo ... entonces tienes que leer este post levantarte frenéticamente gritando y agitando sus manos en el aire e ir a comprar algunos !!! No es broma ..... Puse algunas fotos que creo que explica lo bien que se puede labial rojo ..... Espero que hayan encontrado un nuevo amor por el labial de color rojo después de este post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate