Not H&M .... But MH



Yesterday my family and I went out .... and we were just walking around going to random stores when not kidding I ran across the street and I stopped at a Mario Hernandez store ... In the display window there was a mannequin wearing a sort of yellow dress that wasn't to long .. yet it wasn't a mini ... she also had a wonderful black cape on and some killer high heels ... and she looked great but that was not the reason why I ran across the street and almost got ran over ... I ran to the Mario Hernandez store because of the purse the mannequin had in her hand she had that purse up there in her hand !!!! It is just so perfect !!!! It some in two colors toffee which is that sort of reddish color ... and caviar that is a bit darker and sort of brown .... but are both great looking !!! Since Mario Hernandez's specialty is leather of course this masterpieces had to be leather also ... it is very elegant ... yet very durable and comfortable I just love it !!! Below is a pic of another sort of messenger bag that I really liked :) You can go to the Mario Hernandez website by clicking HERE


Traducción: Ayer mi familia y yo salimos .... y estábamos caminando por  las tiendas al azar cuando no es broma me pare y cruce la calle corriendo y me detuve en frente de una tienda de Mario Hernández ... En la ventana había un maniquí que tenia puesto un vestido amarillo que no era muy largo .. Pero sin embargo, no era un mini ... también tenía una capa maravillosa y tacones negro y altos ... y se veía súper, pero esa no fue la razón por la que cruce la calle corriendo y casi me matan ...No yo corrí a la tienda de Mario Hernández, debido a la bolsa que el maniquí tenía en la mano tenía esa bolsa de arriba en la mano !!!! Es tan perfecta !!!! Vine en dos colores toffee que es ese color como rojizo ... y el caviar que es un poco más oscuro y una especie de café .... Pero los dos se ven súper en cualquier color !!! Como la especialidad de Mario Hernández es el cuero, por supuesto, este bolso maravilloso tenía que ser de cuero también ... es muy elegante ... sin embargo, también es muy resistente y cómodo por eso es que me encanta !!! Abajo hay otra foto de otra bolsa tipo mensajero que me gustó mucho también :) Pueden ir a la página web de Mario Hernández, haciendo clic AQUÍ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate