Fashion Drawings









I LOVE ..... LOVE ..... LOVE ... Fashion Illustrations !!! I think that they look great ... I also love the fact that it really is the unfinished product of something that is going to be BEAUTIFUL !!! The last pics are a tad bit small ... I couldn't make them any bigger ... but they still rock !!! Now just stare deep into your screen and gawk at these beauties ... I think they are all so beautiful in their own way .... and I hope that the second to last pic is an actual red dress with tons of feathers it looks like .. whatever they are .. they are Fabulous !!! I loved these pics so much that one actually became the new background for my desktop ;)

Traducción: Yo AMO ..... AMO ..... AMO ... Las ilustraciones de moda !!! Creo que se ven muy bien ... También me encanta el hecho de que en realidad es el producto inacabado de algo que va a ser hermoso !!! Las últimas fotos son un poco pequeñas ... No podía hacerlas que  agrandaran por alguna razón ... pero todavía están súper !!! Ahora sólo tienes que mirar profundamente en la pantalla y mirar boquiabiertos a estas bellezas ... Creo que todas son tan hermosas cada una en su propia manera .... Y espero que la penúltima foto si exista y sea un vestido rojo con toneladas de plumas o eso parece .. Pero lo que sean .. Son fabulosas !!! Me encantaron estas fotos tanto, que una se convirtió en el nuevo fondo de mi escritorio ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thumbs up from me, thanks so much for sharing these! Great idea about setting them as your desktop background...I might steal that idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate