How Anna Dello Russo Got That White Dress



I love the fact that every piece of the final outfit that she has is very unique and she really had like hunt each piece down until she found the perfect one .. I also love the fact that there were two options .. she obviously made the right choice because I love that white dress the long train the wig everything looks FABULOUS !!! I hope you guys like it too

P.S. I am sorry for not updating the blog for two days .. I really had no excuse ... sorry I will try to stay on top of it ;)

Traducción: Me encanta el hecho de que cada pieza del conjunto final que ella tiene es muy singular y que ella realmente tenía que como cazar cada pieza hasta que encontrara la pieza perfecta .. También me encanta el hecho de que había dosopciones .. Pero, obviamente, tomó la decisión correcta porque me encanta ese vestido blanco y con esa larga colay la peluca todo se ve FABULOSO !!! Espero que a ustedes también les guste

P.D. Perdón por no poner nada en el blog por dos días ... la verdad no tengo excusa ... voy a tratar de mejorar ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate