Paris VS New York



























I had seen this a long time ago on Top Shops official blog ... which I follow (wink ... wink .. oh yeah I am that cool) I really liked it and thought it was very interesting the first time I saw it .. but I wanted to write about something else that day .. so I just forgot about it .. today for some random reason I remembered and just thought that I had to put it up on my blog ... so here it is .. it is a comparison of Paris and New York ... I really liked it .. I hope you guys to do too :) ... click HERE to go to Top Shops blog

Traducción: Yo ya había visto esto una vez hace mucho tiempo en el blog oficial de Top Tiendas ... que sigo (oh soy tan cool) me gustó mucho y pensé que era muy interesante la primera vez que lo vi ... Pero yo quería escribirsobre otra cosa ese día ... Así que me olvidé de ello ... Y hoy, por alguna razón me acordé de esto al azar y pensé que lo tenía que poner en mi blog ... así que aquí está ... Se trata de una comparación de París y Nueva York ... Me gustó mucho .. Espero que a ustedes también les guste :) .... hagan clic AQUI para ir al blog de Top Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate