OMG They Ruined It !!!



I had already seen this video .. And thought about putting it up ... but for some strange reason I didnt .. but after seeing it again I just had to put it up ... and say what I thought about it .... I mean ughhh how could they do this ...... I like LOVE the frist mean girls .. and now it just looks like another Disney Channel movie !!! The day this one comes out .. I am watching the first one all over again ;)

Traducción: Yo ya había visto este video .. Y lo iba a poner aquí ... pero por alguna extraña razón nunca lo hice .. Pero ahora que volví a ver el video lo tenia que hacer y decir que es lo que pienso sobre la película es que ....... ughhh cómo pueden hacer esto a mi me encanto la primera Mean Girls.. Y ahora sólo se ve como otra película de Disney Channel !!! El día que salga esta película .. Voy a ir a ver la primera otra vez ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate