Fashion Spotlight






This Fashion Spotlight is about a woman that I had heard of and had liked her style ..... I never really looked much into her style or her .... But today I decided to investigate this mysterious woman ... her name Giovanna Battaglia ... she used to be a model for D&G, and has kept a great relationship with them since then ... but now she is the fashion editor at  L´uomo Vogue and a freelance stylist ... I really do like her style ... and as you can probably tell I think she can rock any skirt !!! she looks great in them !! I hope you like my Fashion Spotlight on Giovanna Battaglia :) 

Traducción: Este Fashion Spotlight es sobre una mujer de la cual yo ya había oído y me había gustado su estilo ..... Pero nunca la investigue a ella o investigue mas de su estilo .... Pero hoy me decidí a investigar esta misteriosa mujer ... su nombre Giovanna Battaglia ... que solía ser un modelo para D&G, y ha mantenido una gran relación con ellos desde entonces ... pero ahora ella es la editora de moda en L'Uomo Vogue y un estilista freelance ... Realmente me gusta su estilo ... y como pueden ver creo que puede hacer que cualquier falda se vea súper !!! Ella se ve muy bien en ellas !! Espero que les guste mi Fashion Spotlight sobre Giovanna Battaglia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate