The Secret by Antonio Banderas



I am such a fragrance commercial junkie I swear I don't really care to much about the fragrance, unless its like Anna Dello Russo new fragrance than I would be jumping up and down of excitement !!! but if the commercial for the fragrance is good ... it will probably be on my blog xD ... That said I love the commercial for this fragrance .... I just love the way everything looks ... I love the timing of everything it just looks so surreal !!! I have to say that I really do not care one bit about the fragrance really ... but that commercial did it for me !!! I actually love fragrance commercial's so much that I have written three posts about them ... you can see those HERE .... HERE ..... or HERE .... enjoy :)


Traducción: Soy un adicto los comerciales de los perfumes te lo juro ..... a mi la verdad no me importa mucho el perfume en si, a menos que sea como el nuevo perfume de Anna Dello Russo porque en ese caso estaría saltando de emoción !!! Pero si el comercial de el perfume es bueno ... entonces probablemente estará en mi blog xD ... Dicho esto me encanta el comercial de esta fragancia .... Me encanta como se ve todo ... Me encanta el como pasa todo porque se ve tan surrealista !!! Tengo que decir que realmente no me importa el perfume ... pero ese comercial me convenció !!! De hecho, me gustan tantos los comerciales de perfumes que he escrito tres artículos sobre ellos ... puedes ver los que están aquí .... AQUI .... AQUI ... o AQUÍ .... Disfruten :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate