Vogue and I are OBSESSED with Natalie Portman


I had just gotten done writing my post on Black Swan .. and how much I want to go see that movie .. when all of a sudden I see this Natalie Portman for Vogue US January 2011 ... it was shot by Peter Lindbergh ... It was destined ... I think I had to write about her its like she popped out of no where just so I could see her (Probably not the case .. but whatever) So I give you this great cover ... and I also give you an extra video in where Natalie herself talks about what she had to go through to get ready for her part in Black Swan ... to see the video click HERE

Traducción: Yo acababa de hacer mi post sobre la película Black Swan o Cisne Negro como quieran .. Y lo mucho que me quiero ir a ver esa película .. cuando veo esto a Natalie Portman para la revista Vogue EE.UU. Enero 2011 ... fue fotografiada por Peter Lindbergh ... Estaba destinado ... Creo que tenía que escribir sobre ella es como si ella hubiera salido de la nada sólo para que yo la pudiera ver (Probablemente no es el caso .. pero bueno) Así que les doy a esta gran foto de Natalie Portman en la portada de Vogue EE.UU. ... y también les daré un vídeo extra en donde Natalie Portman habla sobre lo que tuvo que pasar para prepararse para su papel en Black Swan o Cisne Negro ... para ver el video hagan clic AQUÍ

P.S. Pics from Fashion Gone Rogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate