Just a Little Something ... With Karl



Since I wasn't here all day I just had to post a little something so I found this video of the making of the Pirelli Calendar ... and Karl Lagerfeld actually taking the pics !!! Super exciting I know !!! I don't know how the models were able to stand on their two feet .. I would have passed out or stuttered a lot or would have been to shy to say something .... something lame like that .... but here it is .. hope you guys like it :)


Traducción: Ya que yo no estaba aquí todo el día tenía que publicar algo así fuera pequeño ... Y entonces me encontré con este video de la elaboración del Calendario Pirelli ... Y Karl Lagerfeld en realidad tomando las fotos !!! Súper emocionante lo se !!! No sé cómo los modelos fueron capaces de pararse sobre sus dos pies ... Yo me hubiera desmayado o tartamudeó mucho o me hubiera dado mucha pena para decirle algo a Karl .... Algo como eso es lo que yo hubiera hecho .... Pero aquí está ... Espero que les guste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate