And the best Dressed Is ?!?!?


CONGRATS !!!!! Carey Mulligan has been named the best dressed woman of the year by Harper's Bazaar UK ..... she was even on top of fashionista Vistoria Beckham who came in second ... But carey said this
 "I don’t really care that much about fashion, I just have a brilliant stylist who dresses me, and in my own life, I’m pretty simple. So that side of things has been wearing." Well congrats to Carey and her stylist becuase she always looks great !!!


top 20 on the best dressed list were


1. Carey Mulligan
2. Victoria Beckham
3. Yasmin Le Bon
4. Alexa Chung
5. Florence Welch
6. Kristin Scott Thomas
7. Tilda Swinton
8. Natalia Vodianova
9. Natalie Massenet
10. Samantha Cameron
11. Gwyneth Paltrow
12. Andrea Dellal
13. Kate Moss
14. Bianca Jagger
15. Stella McCartney
16. Sienna Miller
17. Sam Taylor-Wood
18. Charlotte Dellal
19. Shingai Shoniwa
20. Coco Sumner



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate