Just Mehhhhh





I am sick !!! My throat really hurts .. and I just feel like staying home and not doing anything at all !!! I surprisingly got enough energy to get up out of bed and slouch in front of my PC ... I didn't know what to write about today .. and I was to tired and felt to sick to look something up .. so I simply went to Polyvore .. and expressed my feelings through an outfit ... that is one of the reasons why I love fashion .. because you can really express what you are feeling by what you are wearing ... and the outfit up top definitely expresses how I feel ... I feel like not getting out of bed all day and just be comfortable with whatever it is I wear .. I hope you guys are feeling better than I am :)


Traducción: Estoy enfermo !!! Mi garganta me duele ... Y solo quiero estar en casa y no hacer nada en absoluto !!! Me sorprende que tenga la energía suficiente para levantarme de la cama y se sentarme al frente de mi PC ... Yo no sabía de qué escribir hoy ... Y estaba muy cansado y sentía muy enfermo como para buscar algo sobre que escribir ... Por lo que simplemente fue a  Polyvore ... Y expresé mi sentimientos a través de un outfit ... esa es una de las razones por las que me encanta la moda ... Porque realmente se puede expresar lo que siento por lo que estoy usando ... y el outfit de arriba definitivamente expresa lo que siento ... Me siento como que no quiero levantarme de la cama en todo el día y sólo quiero sentirme cómodo con lo que sea me ponga ... Espero que ustedes se sientan mejor que yo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate