Crazy Costume


OMG what a great costume !!!! Well what else could you expect I mean just like she does every year Heidi Klum went over the top with her costume .... it is sort of superhero/robot woman I guess ...... The costume was made by Martin Izquierdo who is known for creating the famous Victoria’s Secret angel wings... I think that this is one of my favorite costumes so far  !!!! Bellow are some other ones that I also like

Traducion: Que disfraz!! Bueno, ¿qué más se puede esperar de alguien como Hiedi Klum  que todos los años hace la cosa mas loca que pueda con su disfraz .... esta ves es una especie de  superhéroe/robot  creo .......El disfraz fue hecho por Martín Izquierdo, quien es conocido por la creación de alas de Victoria’s Secret ... Creo que este es uno de mis disfrazs favoritos hasta ahora!! Abajo hay algunos otros que también me gustan



(: HAPPY ONE DAY LATE HALLOWEEN  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate