Gleespiration







Well first of all I am a HUGE GLEEK .. and I am super excited because the third season is going to start on Thursday .. well here in Colombia .... so I just decided to post my two favorite songs from Glee .... I really like them because well they bring comfort and are happy and can really lift your spirit if you are feeling a bit down ... hope you like them :) and I hope they make you feel better if you are a bit down today :)

Traducción: Bueno antes que nada soy un GLEEK ENORME .. y estoy super emocionado porque la tercera temporada va a comenzar el jueves .. pues aquí en Colombia .... así que me decidí a publicar dos de mis canciones favoritas de Glee .... Me gustan porque te dan confort y son felices y realmente puede levantar tu estado de animo si te sientes un poco triste ... Espero que les guste :) y espero que te los haga sentir mejor si estan tristes hoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate