Lanvin H&M The Show



I am not kidding I have loved every single piece of clothing that I saw on this video !!! the collection looks so .. sooo ... sooooooo GREAT !!!!!

Traducción: No estoy bromeando  he amado cada pieza de ropa que he visto en este vídeo! la colección se ve tan .. taaaan ... taaaaan GRANDIOSA !!!!!



FABULOUS Anna Dello Russo got to try on some pieces from the Lanvin H&M collection ... this is just the teaser for the pictures that she took .. but they already look great ;)

La FABULOSa Anna Dello Russo se pudo probar algunas de las piezas de la colección de Lanvin H&M ... esto es sólo el reclamo por las fotos que ella tomó .. pero ya se ven muy bien;)


P.S. This shirt is probably my favorite one in the whole collection .. I love it !!!

Traducción: P.D. Esta camiseta es probablemente mi favorito de toda la colección .. Me encanta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate