Since Everybody is so Crazy About it




Since everybody is super crazy about this royal engagement .. well I decided that I would contribute something too .. but I am not going to go into details about what happened when or how was it that it happened .. I am going to write about Kate Middleton's style .... above are some pics where I think she looks great in what she is wearing .... I noticed as I looked for pictures of her that in her day to day life it looks to me as though she likes to wear classic things with a bit of an urban twist .... which sometimes I love .. and other times ... not so much ... her favorite designers are Issa and Mulberry ... although as a good english girl she also like Top Shop and French Connection ... I cant say I love her style ... but I cant say I hate it .. she is inbetween for me ... but I cant wait to see what she will wear to her wedding ... or which designer is going to to design the dress for her big day .... I will keep you posted though :)

Traducción: Como todo el mundo está super alocado sobre este compromiso real .. yo decidí que iba a aportar algo tambien .. pero yo no voy a entrar en detalles sobre lo que pasó cuándo o cómo fue que paso .. Yo voy a escribir sobre el estilo de Kate Middleton .... arriba estan algunas fotos donde yo creo que ella se ve muy bien  .... Me di cuenta mientras buscaba fotos de ella que en su día a día me parece a mí, que a ella le gusta usar cosas clásicas con un toque urbano .... y la verdad a veces me encanta .. y otras veces ... no tanto ... sus diseñadores favoritos son Issa y Mulberry ... aunque como buena niña de Inglésa también le gustan Top Shop y French Connection ... No puedo decir que me encanta su estilo ... pero no puedo decir que lo odio .. ella está en el medio yo creo ... pero no puedo esperar a ver lo que va a poner a su boda ... o cual sera el diseñador que le va a diseñar el vestido .... Voy a mantendremos informados si :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate