An Ode to McQueen



 Since the Met is paying tribute to the great designer Alexander McQueen I decided to do just the same ... but my way .. so I just got some of  the things that I liked that McQueen desgned .. and I also got some of the things that McQueen stood out for .. and I came out this .. I hope you like it :) .. I could not find armadillo shoes .. and I really think that leaves a big gap or atleast for me .. becuase I LOVE them !!! .. but I think everything else is fine .. armadillo but shoes would have really made this perfect !!! oh well Alexander still is a great designer and you can see that with or without shoes;)

Traducción: Como el Met está pagando un tributo al gran diseñador Alexander McQueen yo decidí a hacer precisamente lo mismo ... pero a mi manera .. así que sólo coji las cosas que me gustaban mucho de McQueen .. y tambien por las cosas que se destacó McQueen  .. y me salio esto .. espero que les guste:) .. No pude encontrar los zapatos armadillo .. y la verdad creo que hacen mucha falta .. pero creo que todo lo demás está muy bien .. pero los zapatos de armadillo realmente lo hubieran hecho perfecto !!! Pero Alexander todavia es un gran desiñador y puedes ver eso con o sin los zapatos ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate