Wear ... What Your Thinking








When I saw this I went crazy !!! I just think this is so cool !!! I mean I guess you could make this a DIY or if you are lazy like me you can get it from The Blonds ... My sister hated it .. and when I told her that I wanted some she said she sort of already knew .. but she didn't like them ..... I would totally wear these like to school ... wouldn't that rock ?!?!? I think it would .... but whatever there they are very expressive headpieces ... hope you like them :) I know today is sort of a short post .. but family came over .. and I had to do a billion things so sorry for that .... tomorrow everything is going to be back to normal ........ smiley face once again :)

Traducción: Cuando vi esto me volvió loco !!! Creo que esto es genial !!! Y para los con son perezozos como yo y no quieren hacer algo asi lo pueden obtener de The Blonds ... Mi hermana lo odio .. y cuando le dije que yo queria uno ella dijo que ya masomenos sabia .. pero que a ella no le gustaron ..... Yo totalmente me pondria esto como para ir a la escuela ... no eria lo mejor ?!?!? Yo creo que SI !!! ....  tocados muy expresivos que le puedes dar a tu ropa  ... Espero que les guste :) Sé que hoy es un post corto .. pero hoy llego mi familia .. y yo tenía que hacer mil millones de cosas perdon por eso ... mañana todo va a volver a la normalidad .... cara sonriente, una vez más :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate