Forever 21 + Disney ..... Oh Yeah !!!!





So first of all ... I am sorry that the pics they are a bit on the small side .. but that's as big as I could get them so that they wouldn't like go on top of other things ... and just make it look messy you can see the pics in their real size HERE ... and trust me go do it ... I think these pics are not big enough and do not do the originals any justice .... I love all these pics ... so go and check that out .... Going back to what the post is really about Forever 21 is teaming up with Disney for a limited Minnie Muse collection no not Minnie Mouse ... but Minnie Muse the edgier and more up to date version of Minnie Mouse ..... this collection will be released during the holidays .... and I really like all the bows ... and the Minnie ears very Anna Dello Russo ... which I love  ... I also really like the polka dots ... And once again let me just say that I really loved these pics ... especially the make up and the Minnie ears .... PERFECTION !!! once again you can go see the pics HERE

Traducción: En primer lugar ... Lamento que las fotos estan un poco pequeñas .. pero ese era el tamaño mas grande que les podia poner para que se viera bien y no desordenado ... pueden ir a ver las fotos en su tamaño real AQUÍ ... y les aconsejo que las vallan a ver porque ... Creo que estas fotos no son lo suficientemente grandes y no le hacen ningun tipo de justicia a las originales .... Me encantanron todas estas fotos ... así que vayan a verlas porque deverdad que estan muy buenas .... Bueno y volviendo a lo que realmente es acerca este post Forever 21 se ha asociado con Disney para una limitada colección de Minnie Muse no es Minnie Mouse ... pero Minnie Muse una versión mas actualizada de Minnie Mouse ..... esta colección se dará a conocer durante los días de fiesta .... y me gusta mucho todos los arcos ... y las orejas de Minnie muy Anna Dello Russo ... que por cierto me encanta ... También me gustan mucho los lunares ... Y una vez más, permítanme decirles que me encantaron estas fotos ... sobre todo el maquillaje y las orejas de Minnie .... PERFECCIÓN !!! una vez más, usted puede ir a ver las fotos AQUI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate