We have a new Queen





The new miss Colombia is Catalina Robayo ... she was born in Cali Colombia .. and she is 21 years old ... and she will be representing Colombia in Miss Universe 2011 ... I am super proud becuase I too am from Cali ... and I know that some of you are not really into this pagent stuff ... and to tell you the truth nither am I ... I didnt even watch the whole thing I just watched when they announced the winner xD .... I hope she does great in Miss Universe 2011 !!!

Traducción: La nueva señorita Colombia es Catalina Robayo ...... nació en Cali Colombia y tiene 21 años .......... Es la encargada de representar a Colombia ...... en Miss Universo 2011 ... Estoy super orgulloso porque yo tambien soy de Cali .... y pues se que algunos de ustedes no les importa mucho esto de el reinado ... y pues a mi la verdad tampoco es que me importe un monton .... yo nisiquiera vi todo el reinado solo vi la parte en que anunciaron quein iba a ganar xD ... Pero espero que le valla muy bien en Miss Universo 2011 !!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate