Let Them Eat Cake - Marie Antoinette






I know that this movie is sort of old ...... but I had never seen it before ... and on Thursday night after watching the first new episode of Glee !!! which rocked by the way  ..... This movie came on some other random channel .. The movie is really about the retelling of France's iconic but ill-fated queen, Marie Antoinette from her marriage to Louis XVI at 15 to her reign as queen at 19 and to the end of her reign as queen and ultimately the fall of Versailles ..... and to tell you the truth I just fell in love with it at the first glance I fell in love with everything with the time period and just everything really ... everything just looked so  ... so luxurious ... and so I don't even know how to explain it ... I loved the movie !!! You can really see how this young woman wanted just everything in her life she wanted a family and her mom to be proud of her ... and most of all she loved to shop and had great style ... well at least in the movie !!!! I loved all her lavish dresses ... and her hats ... there is a scene in the movie where she wears this like boat on her head while attending a boat race !!! I just loved her style ... I didn't fall in love with her shoes .... because I am not into the kitten heel yet you can read about my opinion on that matter HERE or HERE .. but everything else was great ... I hope Marie Antoinette was as fabulous and as girly and as everything that Kirsten Dunst brought to this movie ... Job very well done !!! I am going to stop the post here .. because I know I could go on and on forever xD babbling about this great movie.

Traducción: Sé que esta película es medio vieja ...... pero yo nunca lo había visto antes ... y el jueves por la noche después de ver el primer episodio nuevo de Glee !!! que fue super por cierto ..... Esta película se estrenó en algunos canales al azar .. La película es realmente acerca de la narración de la reina icónica pero fallido-de Francia, María Antonieta de su matrimonio con Luis XVI a los 15 de su reinado a los 19 y hasta el final de su reinado y, finalmente, la caída de Versalles .. ... y para decir la verdad me enamore de ella a primera vista me anamore de completamente todo de este periodod de tiempo y simplemente de todoes que ... todo se veía tan ... tan lujoso ... tanto así que ni se cómo explicarlo ... Me encantó la película !!! De verdad se puede ver cómo esta joven sólo quería todo en su vida ..... quería una familia y tambien queria que su madre estuviera orgullosa de ella  ... y sobre todo le gustaba ir de compras y tenia un gran estilo ... o por lo menos en la película !!!! Ame a todos sus vestidos lujosos ... y sus sombreros ... hay una escena en la película en la que lleva un barco en la cabeza mientras asistía a una carrera de lanchas !!! Me encantó su estilo ... No me enamore de sus zapatos .... porque a mi todavia no me concence ese tacon pequeño y pueden leer acerca de mi opinión al respecto de el tacon pequeño AQUI o AQUI .. pero todo lo demás era Super ... Espero que María Antonieta era tan fabuloso y como niña y como todo lo que Kirsten Dunst presenta para la película ... Trabajo muy bien hecho !!! Voy a dejar el post hasta aquí .. porque sé que podría seguir y seguir por siempre xD balbuceando acerca de esta gran película.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate