Willy Wonka is SO FASHIONABLE !!!



I am sorry for the pics I know that they are not the best ones .. but oh well I'll just work with what found .. I was seeing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory last night .. when I noticed something I had not noticed when I first saw the movie .. Willy Wonka has a great sense of fashion or at least I thought so .. I fell in love with his gloves that made a certain noise .. and that just made me love with whatever material they were made out of !!! another thing that I loved were his glasses I thought they looked really great .. and even though the movie is sort of old ... the glasses are weirdly up to date .. because according to what I saw on several fashion shows for Spring/Summer 2011 the round glasses are coming back !!! An example of this would be the Prada show because she had some glasses that were quite on the round side ... another person who I loved seeing was the spoiled little Veruca Salt played by Julia Winter .. I thought she looked great even when she got attacked by those vicious squirrels ... I hope you like my random post on how stylish Willly Wonka is :)

Traducción: Lo siento por las fotos que sé que no son los mejores .. pero bueno trabajare con lo que tengo .. Yo estaba viendo Charlie y la fábrica de chocolate la anoche .. cuando me di cuenta de algo que no había notado la primera vez que vi la película .. Willy Wonka tiene un gran sentido de la moda o por lo menos yo creo que es asi .. Me enamoré de sus guantes que hacían un ruido determinado .. y eso hizo que me gustaran aun mas los guantes y el tambien el material del cual estaban hechos ! Otra cosa que me gustao fueron sus gafas se veían gradiosas .. y aunque la película es medio vieja ... las gafas estan extrañamente al día .. porque de acuerdo a lo que vi en varios desfiles de moda para la primavera / verano de 2011, la gafas redondas están volviendo! Un ejemplo de esto sería el desfile de moda de Prada porque tenía unos lentes que eran bastante redondos ... otra persona que me encanto ver fue a la niña malcriada Veruca Salt interpretada por Julia Winter .. Pensé que parecía super bien, incluso cuando fue atacada por esas ardillas locas .... espero que les guste mi post al azar sobre cuanto estilo creo que tiene Willy Wonka  :)


 Here are a few pics that I found of the darling Veruca ... hope you like them :)


Traducción: Aqui estan algunas fotos que pude encontrar de Veruca ... espero que les guste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate