They Really are Memorable










These are some of Fergies most memorable fashion moments according to Glamour magazine ... I think she looks great in all of the red carpet moments ....... but my favorite has to be the white on shoulder Marchesa gown ... it is STUNNING !!! What I also like about Fergie is that she is a real chameleon I mean she can go from rocker chick to glowing in this white Marchesa gown .. well done Fergie .. I have to say you still have it !!!

Traducción: Estos son algunos de los momentos más memorables de la moda Fergie según la revista Glamour ... Creo que se ve muy bien en todos los momentos pero mi favorito tiene que ser el blanco el vestido de Marchesa ... es IMPRESIONANTE !!! Lo que también me gusta de Fergie es que ella es una verdadera camaleón quiero decir que puede ir de chica rocker a un señorita que brilla intensamente en este vestido de Marchesa .. bien hecho Fergie .. Tengo que decir que todavía lo tienes !!!

P.S. Pics from Glamour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate