Editorial

THIS ONE !!! ESTA !!!
 
 Photographed by Robert Christensen and Scot Faubel .... It was fabulously styled
by James Worthington DeMolet ... and the model is Lenz Von Johnston for The Block
The first thing that caught my eye about this editorial in particular was that I could actually
see movement in some of these pictures ... and that's why I first clicked on this editorial .. because I think it is 
fascinating when you can really see movement in a picture where everything is still !!! But then when I saw all the pictures I fell in love with the styling of the whole thing !!! I think it looks GREAT !!! But my favorite
outfit has to be the one where he is wearing leggings .. and this awesome fur coat .. and he is shirtless under it
But really it just looks so like ... yeah I do go to the super market like this ..What ?!?!? or I might be making that up in my head ... but either way he looks GREAT !!! If you still have no idea which pic I am talking about it says THIS ONE under it in red letters .... Hope you guys like this editorial as much as I did :)


Traducción: Fotografiado por Robert Christensen y Scot Faubel .... Fue fabulosamente estilsadopor James Worthington DeMolet ... y el modelo es Lenz Von Johnston para The Block Lo primero que me llamó la atención sobre este editorial, en particular, era que yo podía realmentever el movimiento en algunas de estas fotos ... y es por eso que primero hice clic en este editorial .. porque creo que esfascinante cuando realmente se puede ver el movimiento en una imagen donde todo está quieto !!! Pero cuando vi todas las fotos que me enamoré con el estilo de todo el editorial !!! Creo que se ve muy bien !!! Pero mi favoritotiene que ser uno en el tiene puesto unos leggings .. y un impresionante abrigo de piel .. y est sin camisa debajo de el abrigo de pielPero en realidad se ve como quien dice ... sí yo vay a el super mercado asi y Qué ?!?!? o yo podría estar haciendo eso en mi cabeza ... pero de cualquier manera se ve muy bien !!! Si todavía no tienen idea de a que foto me refiero dice ESTA debajo en letras rojas .... Espero que les guste este editorial tanto como me gusto mi :)

P.S Pics from The Fashionisto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate