Lets Celebrate Alexander McQueens Work !!!!

 There are many designers that I really like .. but I don't think that I like a designer for how dramatic and outlandish his clothes are more than I like Alexander McQueen ... he just screamed drama with all of his creations .. and he was so creative .. but at the same time certain people could really wear his clothes .. although I became mad about Alexander McQueen when he made the armadillo shoe that I first saw in Lady Gaga's Bad Romance video I fell in love with that golden outfit she was wearing .. and those SHOES !!! From there on I have really liked most of the things that Alexander McQueen designs ... and I guess really everybody loves a bit of Alexander because the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute has an upcoming exhibition that is called "Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty" ... and it is a a retrospective of his work ... as well as just honoring him for his great designs .. and how he changed the fashion world !!! I still <3 you Alexander McQueen  :)

Traducción: Hay muchos diseñadores que me gustan .. pero no creo que me guste un diseñador tanto por la forma dramática y extravagantes de sus ropa tanto como Alexander McQueen ... el siempre de gritaba drama con todas sus creaciones .. y era tan creativo .. pero al mismo tiempo, algunas personas realmente podrían usar su ropa dramática y extravagante .. yo me volvi loco sobre Alexander McQueen cuando hizo el zapato de armadillo que vi por primera vez en el video de Lady Gaga Bad Romance me enamoré de ese traje dorado que llevaba puesto .. y esos ZAPATOS !!!! A partir de ahí me ha gustado muchas de las cosas que Alexander McQueen diseña ... y creo realmente que a toda la gente le gusta un poco de Alexander porque el Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute tiene una próxima exposición que se llama "Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty" ... y es una retrospectiva de su trabajo ... así como tambien lo honraran por sus grandes diseños .. y cómo cambió el mundo de la moda !!! Todavía <3 te Alexander McQueen :)

P.S. Pic from Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!

Powered by Blogger.

Translate